- [Instructor] Hello and welcome … to this week's edition of Presentation Tips Weekly. … Oh yeah, we're talking charts in Keynote today … and it sounds like it's a boring thing, … but charts in Keynote are definitely not boring. … There are some really, really interesting things you can do. … So let's go to our first slide … and I'm going to go ahead and insert a chart here. … So I'm just going to go up to chart, I'm clicking that, … and you have 2D, 3D, and interactive. … Let's quickly go into 2D, … probably the least interesting … but still pretty cool stuff you can do. … So once we have this clicked and selected, … you can go up to format … and you have all of these different styles up here. … You can do things like round the corners, … all kinds of stuff. … The shadow, you can make the shadow blurry, … you can move the shadow around. … All kinds of things, okay. … So let's say we want to animate some of this data coming in. … Make our chart a little bit more dynamic … and a little less boring. …
Note: Because this is an ongoing series, viewers will not receive a certificate of completion.
- Building standout layouts with PowerPoint Designer
- Creating engaging animations in PowerPoint and Keynote
- Using the hyperlinking feature in PowerPoint
- Using 3D models in PowerPoint
- Working with logos
- Choosing the best stock photos for your presentations