Learn how to build a launch of the space shuttle.
- [Instructor] Okay, so for our next assignment we have…a client that wants a slide announcing a product launch,…and they think it really would be cool…if they could show a rocket blasting off.…The only catch is they need it by their 2 p.m. meeting…and it's 1:39, so we only have a little bit of time…to knock this out, so let's go.…So we don't have much time.…One thing we do have, we have the text the client…wants here, we have a nice block on the left,…this is part of their template.…So we have this nice white area here to work in.…So what I've gone ahead and done is gathered some images.…
I have a nice cloud background, zoom in here.…I have an actual Space Shuttle launch here.…And what I've went ahead and did is just isolated…just the thrust out of here in Photoshop,…which you see over here on the left.…So we can get rid of this over here.…We have the thrust and we have a rocket,…which is nice and isolated, and I have…some nice, billowing smoke over here, and this…is gonna be our kind of thruster smoke here.…
- Explore the fundamentals of the three-shape challenge using PowerPoint.
- Examine the steps to make a demo on an egg frying using three shapes in PowerPonit.
- Recognize the essentials to make a photorealistic phone feed.
- Define a morph.
- Examine how to make a morph demo using a photo montage.
- Explain what showstopper moments are.
- Explore how to make a parallax effect.
- Discover the essentials for making 3D effects in a PowerPoint presentation.