Learn how to add a subtle touch to a woman putting on makeup.
- [Instructor] Okay, so one of our other clients…has a pitch to a makeup company, and he wants to find a way…to make the new line pop in a slide deck.…He has this really great photo of a famous model…putting on lipstick from the new line,…and would love to find a way to make this…a little bit more dynamic.…They have the pitch tomorrow morning,…and he really could use a miracle tonight.…All right, so we have this photo here,…nice, high resolution photo, and I think we can maybe…just do a couple of subtle things to this…to make it look a little bit more dynamic.…
So the first thing, I'm gonna go ahead…and cut this photo in half.…So I'm gonna go up to Picture Format,…I'm just gonna Crop, and I'm just gonna crop…to maybe the edge of her hand holding a mirror,…and I'm gonna duplicate it, and then I'm gonna crop back…from the mirror, so maybe like this, perfect.…
Okay, so we have our mirror image,…and with have her head image.…So right now I'm gonna go ahead…and just resize her a little bit so she is,…her shoulder, I'm looking over here in the slide preview.…
- Explore the fundamentals of the three-shape challenge using PowerPoint.
- Examine the steps to make a demo on an egg frying using three shapes in PowerPonit.
- Recognize the essentials to make a photorealistic phone feed.
- Define a morph.
- Examine how to make a morph demo using a photo montage.
- Explain what showstopper moments are.
- Explore how to make a parallax effect.
- Discover the essentials for making 3D effects in a PowerPoint presentation.