This week, take a look at how aligning and distributing items can take your presentations a bit closer to perfection.
- [Instructor] I'm Jole Simmons, AKA the Presentation Guy. … Hello, and welcome to Presentation Tips Weekly. … So this week, we're going to take a look … at alignment and distribution. … Now, this is a pretty basic principle, … but it's one that sometimes you may overlook … when designing your slides. … Making sure objects are aligned properly can make … all the difference in the world … towards making your slides look professional and polished. … So have you ever found yourself looking at a slide, … and you just can't quite figure out what's not right? … Maybe a text box is kind of off to the side, … or things look a little bit jumbled? … Sometimes I find myself focusing more on that … than the actual content on the slide, which is not good. … So one of my most-used favorite layouts is … the old three-box layout, I use it all the time. … I find it works really well … when there's a three-bullet slide and I want to go … from bullets to something a little bit more engaging. … So this slide, you know, it looks pretty good, right? …
Note: Because this is an ongoing series, viewers will not receive a certificate of completion.
- Building standout layouts with PowerPoint Designer
- Creating engaging animations in PowerPoint and Keynote
- Using the hyperlinking feature in PowerPoint
- Using 3D models in PowerPoint
- Working with logos
- Choosing the best stock photos for your presentations