Join David Diskin for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding organizational charts, part of PowerPoint 2010 Essential Training.
In this chapter, we'll focus on visual tools to help our audience…understand complex ideas.…We'll focus on the drawing aid known as SmartArt, and create an Organizational…Chart and a variety of other diagrams.…The key here is to understand that through the use of the diagram you can say a…lot in just a few words.…A quick note: For those of you following along in our sample files, to provide you…with a faster download, the audio and video that we added in the previous…chapter has been removed from these sample files.…
If you look at slide number seven, it's just begging to have an organizational…chart instead of the bulleted list of people. Not only will it look better, but…it will give us an interesting way to show the information and keep our…audience on their toes.…I'd like you to notice how I've arranged the bullets already.…Maria Ann, our President, is at the top of the list, and her management team is…indented underneath.…This makes for a very easy transition from bulleted list to diagram. Let me show you.…
- Using the Office 2010 Backstage View
- Using and customizing the Office 2010 ribbon
- Starting a presentation from scratch
- Applying slide layouts for consistency
- Rearranging slides
- Running a presentation for an audience
- Formatting with font, color, bullets, and alignment
- Adding and customizing photos, clip art, shapes, audio, and video
- Applying picture effects such as background removal, brightness, and color effects
- Modifying slide masters
- Adding a logo to the background
- Adding and customizing tables, charts, diagrams, and data from Excel
- Printing a presentation
- Sharing a presentation with others through video, the web, SharePoint, and PDF
Skill Level Beginner
PowerPoint 2010 Power Shortcutswith Alicia Katz Pollock2h 39m Intermediate
PowerPoint 2010: Audio and Video in Depthwith Alicia Katz Pollock4h 38m Intermediate
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
1. Understanding the PowerPoint 2010 Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Adding Tables and Charts
5. Working with Shapes
6. Adding Audio and Video
7. Adding SmartArt and Diagrams
Adding organizational charts4m 59s
8. Sharing with Others
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.