Join David Diskin for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding a logo to the background, part of PowerPoint 2010 Essential Training.
While we're modifying our Slide Master, we're going to slap our logo on there to…establish our company branding on every slide.…We've inserted photos before, and this process is going to be exactly the same.…In fact, the only difference is that we're going to be editing the Slide Master.…You recall that I can edit the Slide Master by choosing the View tab, and then…clicking on Slide Master.…I'll confirm that I have the very first Slide Master selected.…And then, from the Insert tab, I'll choose Picture.…
From our Assets folder, scan around and look for the TwoTrees-RoundedGreenLogo.…Select it and insert it, and there it is.…Notice how it appears in the same position on every single layout used in the Slide Master.…When I move it, it moves on every single layout.…I'm going to go ahead and move it to the lower right-hand corner, right about there.…I think it needs to be just a little bit smaller,…so I'll use the corner handles to resize it.…
Let me zoom in and show you something.…Do you notice the white edges around the rounded edges of our logo?…
- Using the Office 2010 Backstage View
- Using and customizing the Office 2010 ribbon
- Starting a presentation from scratch
- Applying slide layouts for consistency
- Rearranging slides
- Running a presentation for an audience
- Formatting with font, color, bullets, and alignment
- Adding and customizing photos, clip art, shapes, audio, and video
- Applying picture effects such as background removal, brightness, and color effects
- Modifying slide masters
- Adding a logo to the background
- Adding and customizing tables, charts, diagrams, and data from Excel
- Printing a presentation
- Sharing a presentation with others through video, the web, SharePoint, and PDF
Skill Level Beginner
PowerPoint 2010 Power Shortcutswith Alicia Katz Pollock2h 39m Intermediate
PowerPoint 2010: Audio and Video in Depthwith Alicia Katz Pollock4h 38m Intermediate
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
1. Understanding the PowerPoint 2010 Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Adding Tables and Charts
5. Working with Shapes
6. Adding Audio and Video
7. Adding SmartArt and Diagrams
Adding organizational charts4m 59s
8. Sharing with Others
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.