Join David Diskin for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding cycle diagrams, Venn diagrams, and other diagrams, part of PowerPoint 2010 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
In the previous video, I showed you one way to create SmartArt: by selecting an…existing bulleted list and converting it to SmartArt.…Now, I'd like to show you how we can take an empty slide and add SmartArt to it.…This will give me a chance to show you some of the slick layouts that SmartArt…has to offer and how to use the SmartArt interface.…Let's head to slide number 6, Our Story.…We're going to use this to demonstrate the next 50 years of Two Trees Olive Oil…with a very interesting diagram an arrow.…
We'll create a new slide to follow slide number 6, and we'll call it Our Story Continued.…By the way, the shortcut key to create a new slide is Ctrl+M. …Let's go ahead and give this a name.…In the placeholder, we'll click on the SmartArt icon, which asks us the layout…that we want to use.…Let's look through the list.…On the left, we have a list of categories, starting with All.…In other words, every single SmartArt, regardless of its category, is going to…appear in this list, but they're broken down.…
- Using the Office 2010 Backstage View
- Using and customizing the Office 2010 ribbon
- Starting a presentation from scratch
- Applying slide layouts for consistency
- Rearranging slides
- Running a presentation for an audience
- Formatting with font, color, bullets, and alignment
- Adding and customizing photos, clip art, shapes, audio, and video
- Applying picture effects such as background removal, brightness, and color effects
- Modifying slide masters
- Adding a logo to the background
- Adding and customizing tables, charts, diagrams, and data from Excel
- Printing a presentation
- Sharing a presentation with others through video, the web, SharePoint, and PDF
Skill Level Beginner
PowerPoint 2010 Power Shortcutswith Alicia Katz Pollock2h 39m Intermediate
PowerPoint 2010: Audio and Video in Depthwith Alicia Katz Pollock4h 38m Intermediate
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
1. Understanding the PowerPoint 2010 Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Adding Tables and Charts
5. Working with Shapes
6. Adding Audio and Video
7. Adding SmartArt and Diagrams
Adding organizational charts4m 59s
8. Sharing with Others
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.