Join David Diskin for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding an audio clip, part of PowerPoint 2010 Essential Training.
This chapter is all about multimedia, audio and video, and bringing it into…your presentations.…PowerPoint 2010 gives us exciting new ways to add and control…multimedia content.…Let's start withaudio.…There are a few musicians at Two Trees Olive Oil, and they've jazzed up a…soundtrack to play during the introduction slide of our presentation.…We're going to repeat that groove on slide number 1 until we're ready to start our meeting.…From the Insert tab on the Ribbon, on the far right, I'm going to choose Audio.…
Pull down the menu, and choose Audio from File.…We'll navigate to our Exercise Files, and in the Assets folder, you're going to…find the Jazzy Groove.…We'll select it and Insert it.…When the Media has been added, you'll see the silhouette of a speaker.…We can move this anywhere, and in a minute, we're going to hide it.…But for now you know that you can select it and click Play -…(Music playing.)…- to play that Media.…
If we press Shift+F5, the icon is visible, but the sound doesn't start immediately;…
- Using the Office 2010 Backstage View
- Using and customizing the Office 2010 ribbon
- Starting a presentation from scratch
- Applying slide layouts for consistency
- Rearranging slides
- Running a presentation for an audience
- Formatting with font, color, bullets, and alignment
- Adding and customizing photos, clip art, shapes, audio, and video
- Applying picture effects such as background removal, brightness, and color effects
- Modifying slide masters
- Adding a logo to the background
- Adding and customizing tables, charts, diagrams, and data from Excel
- Printing a presentation
- Sharing a presentation with others through video, the web, SharePoint, and PDF
Skill Level Beginner
PowerPoint 2010 Power Shortcutswith Alicia Katz Pollock2h 39m Intermediate
PowerPoint 2010: Audio and Video in Depthwith Alicia Katz Pollock4h 38m Intermediate
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
1. Understanding the PowerPoint 2010 Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Adding Tables and Charts
5. Working with Shapes
6. Adding Audio and Video
7. Adding SmartArt and Diagrams
Adding organizational charts4m 59s
8. Sharing with Others
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.