Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Add a voice-over narration to your presentation, part of PowerPoint Quick Tips.
- [Instructor] In addition to inserting…pre-recorded audio into your PowerPoint slides,…you can also record live audio…directly into your presentation.…Start by selecting the slide…onto which you want to record your audio.…Then go to the Insert tab, click the Audio button,…and choose Record Audio.…Type in the name for the audio you're about to record.…When you're ready, click red record button…to start recording and begin speaking into your microphone.…When you're done, click the blue square…to stop the recording.…You can then click the play button to check your recording.…If you didn't get it right, you can re-record it…by clicking the record button and starting over again.…
Click OK when you're satisfied with your recording.…Your audio now appears as a speaker icon…in the center of your slide,…just like when you import an audio file.…You can resize and drag that anywhere you like.…During your presentation, double-click the icon…to play your recording.…
- Changing the size of your slides
- Adding backgrounds and watermarks
- Adding, rearranging, and deleting slides in PowerPoint
- Viewing speaker notes privately during a presentation
- Editing master slides
- Adding voice-over narration
- Changing the page orientation of your presentation
Skill Level Beginner
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.