This video shows how to add movies to a PowerPoint presentation.
- [Instructor] In addition to your text and still images…you'll probably at some point want to include…videos in your presentation.…With PowerPoint there's no need to switch over…to separate video playing app…while you're in the middle of your presentation.…Instead you can embed video directly onto slides…so they'll come up on screen exactly when you want them to.…From here on my title slide I'm gonna create…a new blank slide…and as we saw earlier that gets added…immediately after my current slide…so this is now the second slide of my presentation.…Next I'll go to the insert tab in the ribbon.…
Over here on the right we'll find we'll find media.…I'm gonna click video and that gives me two choices.…I can choose online video…which allows me to browse for videos on YouTube…or by using an embed code…I may have copied from somewhere else.…I'll just close that for now.…But if the movie you want is stored on your computer…choose video on my PC.…Now I can browse for the movie file.…In this case I'm gonna browse to the…
- Explain how to change the layout of a slide.
- Determine the issue when videos stored on a PC do not appear when browsing video files to import into a slideshow.
- Recognize the benefits of using speaker notes when delivering a presentation.
- Recall the purpose of the Eraser tool.
- List the steps for printing slideshow handouts.
- Explain how to store a presentation online.
- Summarize the process for sending a view-only link to a presentation without using OneDrive.