This video demonstrates how to add slides to a presentation and how to organize slides into sections.
- [Instructor] There are several ways…to add new slides to your presentation.…We've already seen one way,…which is to click the new slide button up here on the ribbon…to instantly add a new slide,…or you can click the menu below it…to choose from different layouts.…For example, I'll choose content with caption.…Now, notice that this new slide…has been added as the second slide of my presentation.…This is because I had the first slide selected…when I added the new one.…New slides always appear immediately…after the current slide,…but I can easily move this by simply…dragging it up or down to change its position and the order.…Also notice that its thumbnail is blank…because the only things on it…right now are the placeholders,…which we know don't actually contain any content,…but we'll add content later.…
Another way to add new slides to your presentation…is to right-click here in the slide thumbnail area,…and from this menu you can choose new slide.…Here's my new slide.…It's selected, and an important thing to notice here…
- Explain how to change the layout of a slide.
- Determine the issue when videos stored on a PC do not appear when browsing video files to import into a slideshow.
- Recognize the benefits of using speaker notes when delivering a presentation.
- Recall the purpose of the Eraser tool.
- List the steps for printing slideshow handouts.
- Explain how to store a presentation online.
- Summarize the process for sending a view-only link to a presentation without using OneDrive.