Office Mix allows you to share screenshots or screen captures inside of a mix. When referring to something on a particular webpage, document, or map, you can help improve student comprehension by adding a screenshot that you capture or a video of you navigating a site. Students will greatly appreciate these images or videos as they will help to clarify what you are trying to explain.
- [Voiceover] If a picture's worth a thousand words,…then we should take advantage of this…by including some images, screenshots,…and screen recordings in our flipped class.…First, let's take a look at a screenshot.…Now there may be a time when you want…to capture your screen, and you may want…to capture it to illustrate what it is…that you're talking about.…So as an example, I could insert a screenshot…of North America to raise the point…that in different areas people often…speak different languages which is a communication barrier.…So in order to do this, I'm going to navigate…back to my PowerPoint, and I want to put this…on the third slide.…
So I'm actually going to create a new slide right here,…and then I'm going to go to the top…and make sure that the Mix tab is open.…And I want to go over to Screenshot.…Now if I click on Screenshot,…it will bring up any screens that I have open,…and it will allow me to insert a picture…of that whole screen right here on the slide.…An option I like better is to take a screen clipping…
- Downloading and accessing Office Mix
- Recording and editing presentations with Office Mix
- Adding screenshots, links, audio, video, apps, and quizzes
- Uploading and sharing mixes
- Tracking student progress through a mix