Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Add a picture as a slide background, part of PowerPoint Quick Tips.
- [Instructor] You can insert a picture as a background…image for your slides.…Change to the Design ribbon tab and click Format Background.…Click Picture or texture fill…and choose to insert a picture from a file.…Browse to your file and click the Insert button.…PowerPoint will maximize the space for your image.…Because this is part of the slide now,…you don't have to worry about accidentally…resizing or moving the image.…And every other slide element will be placed over it.…
You can remove this image at any time…by clicking Reset Background.…
- Changing the size of your slides
- Adding backgrounds and watermarks
- Adding, rearranging, and deleting slides in PowerPoint
- Viewing speaker notes privately during a presentation
- Editing master slides
- Adding voice-over narration
- Changing the page orientation of your presentation
Skill Level Beginner
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.