This video explains how to had photos to slides, as well as how to use the design tools to create visually interesting layouts.
- [Instructor] Slide presentations…with nothing but text get pretty boring pretty quickly.…No audience wants to sit there…and look at bullet point after bullet point.…So you'll definitely wanna liven up your presentation…with pictures and other graphics.…Let's take a look at how to insert images onto our slides.…I'm still here on the Featured Rooms slide…I started working on previously…and one quick way to add an image…is to use an existing placeholder.…If you recall, I mentioned earlier…that in addition to typing in a placeholder,…you can also click on these icons…that appear in the center of the placeholder.…So in this case, I'll click on the Pictures icon.…
And now I can browse for the photo I wanna add.…In this case, I'm gonna navigate out to my desktop,…to my Exercise Files folder.…And in here, I'm gonna double click…the london king guest room piccadilly file.…And now that photo has been added to my slide.…Now the first time you add a photo,…you may see this Design Ideas panel open.…This is basically an automatic feature…
- Recognize three methods for creating a new slide.
- Identify the purpose of four panels available in PowerPoint.
- Recall two methods for inserting a picture into a slide.
- Identify three options available in the Header and Footer dialog box.
- Explain three techniques to advance to the next slide during a presentation.
- Determine how share or view a presentation online.