This video explains how to had photos to slides, as well as how to use the design tools to create visually interesting layouts.
- [Instructor] Slide presentations with nothing…but text get pretty boring pretty quickly.…No audience wants to sit there…and look at bullet point after bullet point.…So you'll definitely want to liven up your presentation…with pictures and other graphics.…Let's take a look at how to insert images into our slides.…I'm still here on the Featured Rooms slide,…I started working on previously.…One quick way to add an image…is to use an existing placeholder.…If you recall, I mentioned earlier that,…in addition to typing in a placeholder,…you can also click these icons…that appear in the center of the placeholder.…In this case, I'll click the pictures button.…
And now I can browse for the photo I want to add.…This case, I'll navigate out to me Exercise Files folder,…and here I'll double click the file…london_king_guest_room_piccadilly,…and now that photo has been added to my slide.…Now, once an image has been added,…you can format it in several ways.…I'm gonna right click on it and choose format picture.…That pops open the format panel,…
- Explain how to change the layout of a slide.
- Determine the issue when videos stored on a PC do not appear when browsing video files to import into a slideshow.
- Recognize the benefits of using speaker notes when delivering a presentation.
- Recall the purpose of the Eraser tool.
- List the steps for printing slideshow handouts.
- Explain how to store a presentation online.
- Summarize the process for sending a view-only link to a presentation without using OneDrive.