Learn how to add interest to your presentation by adding a multimedia component such as video, and control how the video will play during the presentation.
- [Instructor] With a self-running presentation,…it's always important that your content…keeps the interest of your viewer…and one way to do that is to include…some action on your slides such as video,…that's what we're going to add to a slide here in this movie…and we're going to continue working with our…Leaf and Mortar presentation.…You can see Leaf and Mortar0202 if you're skipping…to this movie or if you didn't do your homework…from the previous movie where we added a Home button…using actions that would allow people to go back to that…branching slide to choose where they want to go next.…
We also added a Contact button here…that will take people to the end…and you'll notice I've also added one labeled Next.…This one is going to allow people to go directly…to the next slide, which is the first slide…in the next section, Water and Garden.…It's not mandatory but it does make it…a little bit easier for navigation.…So, it's the same process as what we went through…in the previous movie to create our home button…
- Explain the importance of storyboarding a project.
- Describe branching and why you might use it.
- Cite the process for adding video to a presentation.
- Explain how to animate slides with transitions.
- Name the commands that allow you to preview your presentation.
- Describe what timing is and how to add and rehearse timings.