Learn how to add interest to your presentation by adding a multimedia component such as audio, and control how the audio will play during the presentation.
- [Instructor] Another great way to keep viewers…interested in your self running presentation…is to add audio.…Audio can be added to objects on slides,…or it could be music playing in the background…for example that will play across multiple slides.…That's what we're going to do in this movie…with our leaf and mortar presentation.…If you're skipping to this movie,…just open up Leaf and Mortar 0203…and you'll have what I have.…We'll scroll all the way back up to the top…and click slide one, which is in our default…section here.…
You can see our title products and services,…this is where we want our audio to start playing,…and we want it to start playing automatically…and continue across all of the slides in our presentation.…So we'll keep that in mind as we go up to the insert tab,…move over to the media section here,…and click the dropdown for audio.…You can see here, we can record our own audio,…if you wanted narration, but we're going to grab…an audio file that I've provided to you in the chapter…two folder of your exercise files,…
- Explain the importance of storyboarding a project.
- Describe branching and why you might use it.
- Cite the process for adding video to a presentation.
- Explain how to animate slides with transitions.
- Name the commands that allow you to preview your presentation.
- Describe what timing is and how to add and rehearse timings.