This video explains how to add content across all slides in a presentation using headers and footers.
- [Instructor] When you want certain content…such as a logo or a website address…to appear on all the slides of your presentation,…you don't need to manually add or copy and paste…that content onto each slide one at a time.…Instead, just add the content as a header or footer.…Start by going to the Insert tab,…and then click Header & Footer.…That opens up the Header and Footer window…which gives you some options…for commonly used header and footer content.…Notice the Slide tab is selected by default.…So for example, here you can add the date and the time,…and then choose whether to have it update automatically,…meaning whenever the presentation is open,…the data shown will be the current one.…
So if you always wanna have the date of your presentation…shown on your slides, you can choose this option.…Or if you want the date to be permanently set, choose Fixed.…That can be useful for noting the date…the presentation was created…so the people you're sharing it with…can know how up to date the information is.…Now if you do choose Fixed,…
- Recognize three methods for creating a new slide.
- Identify the purpose of four panels available in PowerPoint.
- Recall two methods for inserting a picture into a slide.
- Identify three options available in the Header and Footer dialog box.
- Explain three techniques to advance to the next slide during a presentation.
- Determine how share or view a presentation online.