This video explains how to add content across all slides in a presentation using headers and footers.
- [Instructor] When you want certain content,…such as a logo or a website address…to appear on all the slides of your presentation…you don't need to manually add…or copy and paste that content…onto each slide one at a time.…Instead just add the content as a header or a footer.…Start by going to the Insert tab in the ribbon…and then click Header & Footer.…That opens up the Header and Footer window,…which gives you some options for some commonly used…header and footer content.…For example, you can add the date and the time…and then choose to have it Update Automatically,…meaning whenever the presentation is opened…the date shown will be the current one.…
So if you always wanna have the date of your presentation…shown on your slides you can choose this option.…Or if you want the date to be permanently set…choose Fixed.…That can be useful for noting the date…the presentation was created,…so the people you're sharing it with…can know how up to date the information is.…If you choose Fixed you can leave the current date…
- Explain how to change the layout of a slide.
- Determine the issue when videos stored on a PC do not appear when browsing video files to import into a slideshow.
- Recognize the benefits of using speaker notes when delivering a presentation.
- Recall the purpose of the Eraser tool.
- List the steps for printing slideshow handouts.
- Explain how to store a presentation online.
- Summarize the process for sending a view-only link to a presentation without using OneDrive.