This video demonstrates how to add an audio voice-over to a slide in a PowerPoint presentation.
- [Instructor] Sometimes instead of a video file,…you wanna add just audio to your presentation.…You can add audio that plays only while you're doing…a specific slide, or you can have audio play…throughout your entire presentation.…For example, if you wanted to lay in some background music…to accompany your presentation.…So I'm back here on the title slide,…and let's come up to the Insert tab,…and over here on the far right, we'll find Audio.…As we saw with videos, you have more than one choice here.…You can choose Audio on My PC,…which allows you to browse your computers hard drive,…to find the file you wanna use.…Now, like with videos, only audio files that PowerPoint…can play will be selectable,…all other files won't be displayed,…unless you choose All Files, from the File Type menu here.…
I'm just gonna cancel that.…Now the other option here is to record live audio…right into your presentation.…This can useful if you wanna add…a voiceover to your slideshow.…For example, if you can't be there in person…to present your slideshow, you could record your voice…
- Recognize three methods for creating a new slide.
- Identify the purpose of four panels available in PowerPoint.
- Recall two methods for inserting a picture into a slide.
- Identify three options available in the Header and Footer dialog box.
- Explain three techniques to advance to the next slide during a presentation.
- Determine how share or view a presentation online.