This video demonstrates how to add an audio voice-over to a slide in a PowerPoint presentation.
- [Instructor] Sometimes instead of a video file,…you'll wanna add just audio to your presentation.…You can add audio that plays only while…you're viewing a specific slide…or you can have audio play…throughout your entire presentation.…For example, if you wanted to lay in…some background music to accompany your presentation,…you can do so.…Let's go back to the title slide…and we'll go to the Insert tab of the ribbon…and here on the far right, we'll click Media…and I'll click Audio.…Now, if you saw all the photos and videos,…you have more than one choice here.…You can choose Audio on My PC,…which allows you to access your computers hard drive…to browse for the audio file you wanna use.…
Like with videos, only audio files…that PowerPoint can play will be selectable…when you have Audio File selected in this menu here.…All the other files won't be displayed…unless you choose All Files from this menu.…I'm just gonna cancel that.…Now, the other option here is…to record audio live into your presentation.…This can be useful if you wanna add…
- Explain how to change the layout of a slide.
- Determine the issue when videos stored on a PC do not appear when browsing video files to import into a slideshow.
- Recognize the benefits of using speaker notes when delivering a presentation.
- Recall the purpose of the Eraser tool.
- List the steps for printing slideshow handouts.
- Explain how to store a presentation online.
- Summarize the process for sending a view-only link to a presentation without using OneDrive.