Office Mix allows you to track student progress as a form of feedback and accountability. When you upload your mix to the Office Mix site, you will then be able to access the analytics. You can see how many people viewed each slide, the duration they were on the slide, and other important factors.
- [Voiceover] One of my favorite features…inside of Office Mix is the Analytics feature.…It gives you a ton of great feedback,…such as how many students are watching each slide…and how long are they watching it for.…Right now I'm inside of my Office Mix account,…and these are the mixes that I have.…Now for the Collaboration Power Point,…in order to access Analytics, I simply click…the Analytics link, and this will bring up…the Analytics page, which I think is very powerful.…Let's take a look at what it looks like.…So on the left, we have each of our slides.…Here's are cover slide, our pre-test,…our other slides, down to a question that we put on here,…another slide, and then a quiz question at the end.…
So it tells us how many people have watched it.…In other words, we had three visitors…and three views of that slide.…The average time spent, which here, is seven seconds,…and then the slide duration, which is seven seconds.…So that means that all three people…watched the entire slide.…If you assign it to a large number of people,…
- Downloading and accessing Office Mix
- Recording and editing presentations with Office Mix
- Adding screenshots, links, audio, video, apps, and quizzes
- Uploading and sharing mixes
- Tracking student progress through a mix