PowerPoint 2010 New Features
In PowerPoint 2010 New Features, David Diskin explores the latest version of Microsoft's presentation software. This course covers themes and transitions, the ability to add equations and over forty new SmartArt diagrams to presentations, new photo retouching and video editing features, and new ways to collaborate and share presentations across the Internet. Exercise files accompany the course.
- Customizing the Ribbon interface
- Using the new Backstage View
- Saving time with the Animation Painter
- Styling a presentation with themes and transitions
- Introducing new ways to work with video
- Using the enhanced photo editing features such as cropping, removing backgrounds, and artistic effects
- Broadcasting a presentation on the Web
- Merging, comparing, and collaborating on presentations
- Hi, I'm David Diskin, Certified Master of Microsoft Office, and welcome to Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 New Features. I've designed this course to be a quick journey through most of the changes and additions to Microsoft's latest release. So if you're already familiar with PowerPoint 2007, and you're either thinking about upgrading, or you already have, I think you'll enjoy the focus of this course. Here's a glimpse of new features that I'm excited to demonstrate. First, we'll split your presentation into sections for easier navigation, copy and pasting, and formatting control.
I'll demonstrate how to import video, and how you can easily trim it down to just the segments you want, add fades, and control volume. And speaking of video, we'll save your finished presentation as a video file that's perfect for uploading to YouTube, Facebook, or burning to a DVD. If you feel like you're not quite up to speed with PowerPoint and you want to learn all its features from the ground up, I suggest you watch my Essential Training course instead. So if you're ready, let's go ahead and check out PowerPoint 2010's new features.
Android Tips and Tricks49,953 Views
iOS SDK: Building Apps with MapKit and Core Location98,594 Views
SED Essential Training28,209 Views
Foundations of Design Research105,519 Views
Digital Release and Promotion Strategies for Musicians12,826 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,633,291 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery286,020 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced376,037 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training590,974 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training999,394 Views