- Adding whitespace
- Applying transitions
- Using photographs, colors, and fonts
- Incorporating diagrams and SmartArt
- Customizing layouts and templates
- Animating bullets, photos, and other objects
- Inserting music and audio
- Utilizing speaker's notes and the Presenter view
- Creating handouts
- Planning the program
- Dealing with distractions
- Setting up and tearing down
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm David Diskin, and welcome. This course isn't just about using PowerPoint. We'll begin with five of my favorite quick tips to get you started with PowerPoint. Then we'll move on to slide design, where I'll cover consistency, color palettes, and adding charts. I'll show you more complex features such as animation, customizing the template to your unique brand, and working with audio. I'll talk about your projector and lap top's display settings, using speaker notes, setting up custom shows with hidden slides, and more. You'll get my advice on every aspect of delivering to a live audience from setting up, interacting with your guests, and ending your presentation.
We'll wrap up with a few extra bonus tips to help you be more efficient, so let's get started.
PowerPoint 2010 Essential Trainingwith David Diskin3h 24m Beginner
PowerPoint 2010: Audio and Video in Depthwith Alicia Katz Pollock4h 38m Intermediate
Keynote '09 Essential Trainingwith Craig Syverson4h 12m Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
1. Five Quick Tips for PowerPoint
2. Composing a Powerful Message
3. Successful Slide Design
4. Intermediate Slide Design
5. Using Technology
6. Delivering with Confidence
7. Bonus Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.