Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,800 courses, including more Business and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Adding whitespace
- Applying transitions
- Using photographs, colors, and fonts
- Incorporating diagrams and SmartArt
- Customizing layouts and templates
- Animating bullets, photos, and other objects
- Inserting music and audio
- Utilizing speaker's notes and the Presenter view
- Creating handouts
- Planning the program
- Dealing with distractions
- Setting up and tearing down
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm David Diskin, and welcome. This course isn't just about using PowerPoint. We'll begin with five of my favorite quick tips to get you started with PowerPoint. Then we'll move on to slide design, where I'll cover consistency, color palettes, and adding charts. I'll show you more complex features such as animation, customizing the template to your unique brand, and working with audio. I'll talk about your projector and lap top's display settings, using speaker notes, setting up custom shows with hidden slides, and more. You'll get my advice on every aspect of delivering to a live audience from setting up, interacting with your guests, and ending your presentation.
We'll wrap up with a few extra bonus tips to help you be more efficient, so let's get started.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.