PowerPoint Tips and Tricks for Business Presentations
In this course, author David Diskin lays out a practical framework for building and delivering business presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint, and covers tips and tricks for controlling elements in slide decks. This course demonstrates how to engage an audience, present data in meaningful ways, incorporate gestures, and manage question-and-answer sessions. The course also includes tips on creating photo slide shows and utilizing keyboard and mouse tricks.
- Adding whitespace
- Applying transitions
- Using photographs, colors, and fonts
- Incorporating diagrams and SmartArt
- Customizing layouts and templates
- Animating bullets, photos, and other objects
- Inserting music and audio
- Utilizing speaker's notes and the Presenter view
- Creating handouts
- Planning the program
- Dealing with distractions
- Setting up and tearing down
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about PowerPoint Tips and Tricks for Business Presentations .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: Where can I learn more about communication skills?
- A: Discover more on this topic by visiting communication skills on lynda.com.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.
Excel 2013 Essential Training5,659,883 Views
PowerPoint 2013 Essential Training1,546,790 Views
Excel 2010 Essential Training5,756,965 Views
HTML Essential Training3,250,120 Views
Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals6,728,971 Views
Windows 10 Essential Training725,484 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training3,907,848 Views
Deke's Techniques1,435,609 Views