Observe Bill test out the Salesforce app by adding data in the app, and have it write that back to Salesforce..
- [Instructor] All right our Salesforce app is done,…it's time for us to save it, publish it…and test it out in our browser.…So we'll go over to our file menu…and click Save.…Now I have saved several versions of this before,…we didn't wanna lose any of our changes along the way.…We'll click on Save.…And then we get the Publish option,…we'll publish this version,…making sure that we wanna publish this version,…this will make it available to everybody…who has those permissions.…
Now let's go ahead we'll go over to our homepage…I wanna refresh here just to make sure…we get the latest version.…Nine seconds ago, that sounds like the one.…We'll click the play button, get it to open up here…in our browser.…All right let's go to our leads page.…We are going to add a new lead.…So we're gonna click on the plus sign to create a new lead,…and I'm gonna put myself in.…
I'm gonna add these things…and check to make sure they are added to Salesforce.…Description,…Bill likes power apps.…All right let's submit that.…We can see it's here in the app already.…
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.