In this video Bill gives a brief explanation of PowerApps.
- [Instructor] So what exactly is PowerApps?…What can we do with PowerApps?…Well, as you can see here,…PowerApps is part of Office 365…and if you give employees access to it…they'll be able to use PowerApps…to create basic mobile and web business apps…like you see here on the homepage.…It says build business apps, fast.…Now PowerApps uses basic drag and drop elements,…just like you would see in any other Microsoft app.…Think of it as using something like PowerPoint or Word.…
And the best part?…No coding required.…PowerApps allows you to connect to multiple data sources,…and not just Microsoft sources,…things like Google, Salesforce, Facebook,…GitHub, Azure, Dynamics, Bing, lots and lots of connectors.…And they're always adding more.…With PowerApps you can create apps using templates.…There are a number of full featured,…very robust apps that you can create…in either a tablet layout,…or if you don't want that you can easily switch…to a phone layout and back again.…
With PowerApps you'll be able to share your app…with coworkers and they'll be able to access it…
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.