Microsoft PowerApps is a suite of cloud-based software services used to build mobile-first applications that are designed primarily for mobile devices, but can also be played in a browser. PowerApps apps read and write to data sources like SharePoint, SQL Server, Dynamics, Twitter, and Salesforce. Using the PowerApps toolkit it’s relatively easy to create apps without needing to write a single line of code.
- [Instructor] Microsoft PowerApps is a suite…of cloud-based software services.…We use PowerApps to build mobile-first apps,…apps that are designed primarily for mobile devices,…but which can also be played in a browser.…These apps read and/or write information to data sources…like SharePoint, SQL server, Dynamics,…and Salesforce and many, many others.…Using the PowerApps toolkit, it's relatively easy…to create, build, and publish apps for mobile and the web…without needing to write a single line of code.…
PowerApps is a development platform…designed for non-developers,…but developers can use PowerApps, too, and do,…not just to create apps for end users,…but also to be able to quickly create prototypes…as part of a larger design project.…So, what are the PowerApps tools?…The PowerApps components include web.powerapps.com,…our online design environment.…This is also the place where we will manage our apps…and share the apps that we create.…
PowerApps Studio is a free desktop app…that we download from Microsoft,…
- Recognize which devices a mobile-first app is designed for.
- Explain how to download an app template.
- Recall which screen in PowerApps displays one card after another.
- Identify layouts available in PowerApps.
- Determine how to enter text as a constant.
- List two terms to describe the first screen that’s loaded when the app is launched.
- Identify the URL used to run PowerApps in a browser.
- Explain how to launch an app from Dynamics 365.