Learn how to leverage PowerApps Studio to turn an Excel workbook into a simple app that can be used on a mobile device or in a browser.
- [Gini] Hello, my name is Gini von Courter. Microsoft PowerApps is a tool that you can use to create mobile first applications that can also be launched in a browser, and while you can use PowerApps with SharePoint, Dynamics 365, Salesforce and a bevy of other cloud services, in this course we'll use PowerApp Studio to turn an Excel workbook into a simple PowerApp that can be used on a mobile device or in a browser. Please join me to learn how you can quickly turn even the simplest of data sources into applications that will benefit your team and your organization.
Let's get started.
- Identify what PowerApps plan one and plan two are for.
- List the three types of data sources.
- Explain the easiest way to modify the overall look of an app.
- Identify what you can change to allow you to maximize the available screen space and make it easier to read the app.
- Recognize how to restore or delete a version of your app.