Learn how to leverage PowerApps Studio to turn an Excel workbook into a simple app that can be used on a mobile device or in a browser.
- [Gini] Hello, my name is Gini von Courter. Microsoft PowerApps is a tool that you can use to create mobile first applications that can also be launched in a browser, and while you can use PowerApps with SharePoint, Dynamics 365, Salesforce and a bevy of other cloud services, in this course we'll use PowerApp Studio to turn an Excel workbook into a simple PowerApp that can be used on a mobile device or in a browser. Please join me to learn how you can quickly turn even the simplest of data sources into applications that will benefit your team and your organization.
Let's get started.
- What are PowerApps?
- Understanding PowerApps data sources
- Creating an app with PowerApps Studio
- Viewing or editing an app
- Formatting text controls
- Modifying a data source
- Using and sharing apps
- Opening an app in a browser
- Logging into PowerApps on a mobile device