The budget tracker app can use the camera from a device to capture receipts. In this video Bill show you how a saved receipt can be seen in the app and where it is stored in OneDrive for Business.
- [Presenter] We're here on our PowerApps homepage…and we see the app that we just finished creating,…the Landon Budget Tracker.…The app has been saved, published, shared,…now we wanna go ahead, we're gonna open it live here…in our browser, and I wanna take a look at it.…Now, when we first started creating the app…I told you that our app was going to be able…to use the camera on the tablet that…we have runned it on, so offline I went ahead…and I created this expense, cakes,…for $232 and I took a picture of the receipt…and you see here attached receipts.…
I did this with the camera on my tablet,…and there is a picture of the receipt.…So it puts the receipt here so that…we can access it from the app.…Now if I was on my tablet we'd still be able…to go ahead and see it, but I wanna show you,…let's go back to our OneDrive,…I wanna show you exactly where that image is stored.…We're gonna go to PowerApps, we're gonna go…to the templates, we're gonna go to our…Budget Tracker folder, and you see…a new folder in there, Data Images.…
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.