Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Learning Microsoft PowerApps (2017).
- [Instructor] If you have access to the Exercise Files for this course, you can download them to your desktop as I've done here. There is only one Exercise File. It is an Excel Workbook that contains a single table, and that table will be used to create our power app. If you don't have access to the Exercise Files, that's okay. You have a couple of choices. First, you can use your own file that contains an Excel dataset that is formatted as a table, or you can follow along by watching how I use this file.
See you in the next movie.
- Identify what PowerApps plan one and plan two are for.
- List the three types of data sources.
- Explain the easiest way to modify the overall look of an app.
- Identify what you can change to allow you to maximize the available screen space and make it easier to read the app.
- Recognize how to restore or delete a version of your app.