Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Learning Microsoft PowerApps.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the Exercise Files for this course, you can download them to your desktop as I've done here. There is only one Exercise File. It is an Excel Workbook that contains a single table, and that table will be used to create our power app. If you don't have access to the Exercise Files, that's okay. You have a couple of choices. First, you can use your own file that contains an Excel dataset that is formatted as a table, or you can follow along by watching how I use this file.
See you in the next movie.
- What are PowerApps?
- Understanding PowerApps data sources
- Creating an app with PowerApps Studio
- Viewing or editing an app
- Formatting text controls
- Modifying a data source
- Using and sharing apps
- Opening an app in a browser
- Logging into PowerApps on a mobile device