PowerApps Studio is a browser application used to edit your apps. PowerApps Studio includes a drag-and-drop canvas in the center of the screen and a screen or object list pane on the left. Properties, Rules, and Advanced Properties for selected screens or controls are displayed in the right pane.
- [Instructor] This is the app that we created,…and it's here in PowerApps Studio…where we will edit this application.…I'd like to give you a tour of the highlights of our app…and a tour of PowerApps Studio…so we know how to use this tool.…At the top, we have a menu.…So we have File, for example,…which we're familiar with because this is…where we'll choose an icon and an app name and so on,…Home, which is the editor,…Insert, which allows us to insert different controls,…labels, media, and so on,…View, which allows us to see our data sources right here,…any media that we're using.…
We don't have any right now, except there's this…check in circle that's used in one spot,…but sometimes you'll have an image as a background…or other images in a application.…Collections, there are no Collections…in this particular application.…Different Variables that are created in the PowerApp.…And there are, five of them.…And then Advanced items that we might wish to view.…
At the top, we have the title,…this is an Engagement Survey for a Phone.…
- Recognize which devices a mobile-first app is designed for.
- Explain how to download an app template.
- Recall which screen in PowerApps displays one card after another.
- Identify layouts available in PowerApps.
- Determine how to enter text as a constant.
- List two terms to describe the first screen that’s loaded when the app is launched.
- Identify the URL used to run PowerApps in a browser.
- Explain how to launch an app from Dynamics 365.