Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Upload the Excel file to OneDrive, part of Learning Microsoft PowerApps.
- Before we build our app,…I need to take my Excel spreadsheet…that includes the table that we'll be using,…and upload it to OneDrive.…You can do this however you'd like,…if you have your synchronization set up,…and you'd simply like to copy the file…from the Exercise Files folder to your local folder…for OneDrive, that works fine,…I'm going to choose to go to Microsoft Office Home,…and then I clicked on OneDrive to open my files here…on OneDrive, and I'm going to upload from my desktop.…
From the Exercise Files folder,…that Room Report, right here.…I could also have dragged and dropped it,…lots of different choices about how that file arrives,…notice that it's uploading one item.…This file is going to be used…for an app that other people can access as well as myself,…so I might want to share this now,…or remember to come back and share it later.…And one way to do that of course,…is to create a new folder that's a shared folder,…and I'm going to call this 'For Apps'.…
There's my folder.…I'm going to take Room Report and drag and drop it in there.…
- What are PowerApps?
- Understanding PowerApps data sources
- Creating an app with PowerApps Studio
- Viewing or editing an app
- Formatting text controls
- Modifying a data source
- Using and sharing apps
- Opening an app in a browser
- Logging into PowerApps on a mobile device