Watch Bill show how to change display text by unlocking data cards to access the advanced options.
- [Instructor] Our details screen is looking good.…Just a couple more things we need to do.…Let's take a look here at where it says email address,…you'll notice that there's no space between the words.…The same holds true with telephone number,…start date, and end date.…And that's because,…and we need to go back to our SharePoint list,…look at start date, look at end date,…look at email address and telephone number.…
That's the way the headers were created in this list.…Now, yes, we could go ahead and we could go…into the SharePoint list and we could change it.…We could put the spaces in between the words,…save it here and those changes…would be reflected in our app.…But when it comes to data like that, I'm hesitant to do it…because who ever created that table…may have named those columns that way…for a very specific reason…and I'd rather not mess with that.…What we'll do instead…is we are going to change the way that is displayed.…
We're gonna change the display name…by unlocking that field and changing it there.…
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.