Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Sign up for PowerApps, part of Learning Microsoft PowerApps.
- [Instructor] You'll need some tools to work along with me…in this course.…The first thing that you'll need is PowerApps.…PowerApps is available with some of the subscriptions…for Office 365, and Dynamics 365.…If you are working with these Cloud-based products,…you may already have an account for PowerApps.…You'll also need Excel 2016 or, in a pinch, Excel 2013…will also work.…And you will need a OneDrive Account,…I recommend OneDrive for Business.…If you don't have these tools already,…the easiest way to get them, and to get them for free,…is to sign up for a trial of Office 365 for business,…not for home use, but for business use.…
Now let me show you how you sign up for PowerApps.…Browse to PowerApps.Microsoft.com, and you will end up…on a page that is the current version of what you're seeing…here, a page that says "Apps that mean business".…Lots of different illustrations in several places…that give you the idea that you can get started for free,…or can sign up for free.…You're asked to enter a work or a school business account.…
- Identify what PowerApps plan one and plan two are for.
- List the three types of data sources.
- Explain the easiest way to modify the overall look of an app.
- Identify what you can change to allow you to maximize the available screen space and make it easier to read the app.
- Recognize how to restore or delete a version of your app.