Browse screens in PowerApps applications typically feature a gallery where users can browse or search for specific records. There are many different gallery layouts to choose from. Layouts include images and text, or images, or text. This video demonstrates choosing and changing gallery layouts.
- [Instructor] There are multiple layouts that are available…for this gallery control that we see and a browse screen,…a screen where the object is to be able…to choose a particular item from many.…This layout is called Title, subtitle, and body.…And if I choose the hyperlink, I get some information.…The information I get is that the body is being used…for the field Problem coming from our Excel workbook,…that Install Type is being used for subtitle,…and that the title is Assigned To.…
And that actually works, if I click Title,…notice that when someone has been assigned,…it will appear here at the top.…And if you're a service technician,…that's exactly what you want, you want to see your name…on the top, and that makes this easy.…But right now, we don't have any information…in that particular field, and so it appears blank.…There are other layouts, though.…There's a layout that is a blank layout…where then you add all of the individual controls you want,…just as we added the control for the reported date.…
There is one that is simply Title, and if I choose that,…
- Recognize which devices a mobile-first app is designed for.
- Explain how to download an app template.
- Recall which screen in PowerApps displays one card after another.
- Identify layouts available in PowerApps.
- Determine how to enter text as a constant.
- List two terms to describe the first screen that’s loaded when the app is launched.
- Identify the URL used to run PowerApps in a browser.
- Explain how to launch an app from Dynamics 365.