Now we see how to save our app and share it with other members of our organization.
- [Narrator] Our app is now complete.…It's time for us to go ahead and save it, and publish it.…Let's go ahead, we're gonna go up…to the upper left corner here and click on the File menu.…And it brings us to this page,…which prompts us to give our app a name,…so we're gonna call this the Select an Intern app.…We can change this icon.…This is what it is by default.…So, we're gonna go over here to the icons,…and we can browse through these.…There's a lot of 'em here,…and there's the one I want.…
And we can select a color,…we'll pick a darker color, how about that.…We can add a description.…Alright, we've given it a description,…a name, a color, and an icon.…So, we'll go over here to the left, click on Save.…And, down here in the lower right…there's another save button,…but before we do that you'll see…we have the option of do we want to save this to the cloud,…or just to this computer.…We're gonna save it to the cloud,…because we do want everybody to have access to it.…
So we're gonna click there,…and it's saving.…Share this app, the app is saved,…
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.