Once the app is completed you watch as Bill saves and publishes the app, and then shares it with a colleague.
- [Instructor] All right our app is finished…now we wanna save it.…To save it we simply go up to our file menu…and you'll see here the only thing…that's different about using a template,…by creating an app with a template,…is that it gives you the name already.…See it has Budget Tracker Tablet,…and that was the name of the template.…So we don't have to keep this name,…and in fact I'm gonna change it a little bit.…I'm gonna call it the Landon Budget Tracker Tablet…and I'm even gonna change the background color.…I like that icon though and we could add a description.…
We have a budget, now we can go ahead and we'll save.…We'll click on the save button.…We're saving it to the cloud just like we have…with our other apps.…And we wanna share this app.…We're gonna go ahead and share this with somebody…in our organization.…Let's go ahead and let's save it…to Leslie,…is it gonna come up,…yeah there she is, Leslie Richardson.…We're gonna send her an invitation…and you see we can let her use it or edit it.…
We're gonna just send it to her to use.…
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.