In this video Bill shows you how to replace the sample data from the template with your own data.
- [Instructor] All right, now it's time for us…to go ahead and get rid of all of this…sample data in this app and replace it with our own.…We need to go to our OneDrive, to that PowerApps folder,…Templates, and open up that workbook…for our budget tracker.…We look here on the first screen.…And I am actually gonna go ahead and…pull these out a little bit…so that we can see this information a little bit better.…We see our five events.…
The budgeted amount, their ID,…and then this last column,…which is called PowerApps ID.…These are numbers that will relate to…these different events…and help keep everything organized in PowerApps.…Now, we don't need this.…We actually don't even need this column at all.…We're gonna delete that column.…We're gonna delete all of this information…and put in our own budget titles.…Let's take a look at expenses.…All of this is information,…all of the individual expenses.…
And we can get rid of all of this data as well.…We will replace these categories with our own.…Some of 'em are gonna be the same,…
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.