See how to reorder a list, add columns, and resize fields on the details screen by viewing this video.
- [Instructor] Our app is looking pretty good.…Our Browse screen here is in good shape,…we don't have to do anything more to that.…I think we're all good, at least for now.…But we need to go and do some work on the Details screen,…so I'm gonna go over here to my Screens panel…and click on the Details screen, and we see,…yeah, the Details screen's a little bit of a mess, isn't it?…We wanna go ahead and do some work to that.…We have a bunch of fields, but we don't have…all the fields that we want, and they're not really…in the order that we would like them.…
And we're gonna fix that.…We're gonna reorder this screen.…To do that, we're gonna click over here…on the Detail form to select it.…We've selected our Detail form,…and on our display panel here we're gonna…make sure Properties is selected and we're gonna…go to Fields and where it says eight selected,…we're gonna click there to open up our data panel.…And we see the different fields that are selected,…the ones that we have added, and we wanna add…Telephone Number.…
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.