Once the sample data has been replaced, the data connections need to be refreshed. In this video you see just how to do that.
- [Instructor] Okay, we have either deleted…or replaced all of the sample data…that came along with this Budget Tracker template…but we still see it here.…It's still showing…because we need to refresh our data sources…and how do we do that you might ask?…Well, I'm gonna show ya.…We'll go up here to the top navigation bar,…we gonna click on View…and then we see the button here that says Data Sources,…we'll click there…and our data screen is gonna pop up.…It will show us each one of those worksheets,…each of those data tables…that were in that workbook, that Excel workbook…in our OneDrive and we gonna click over here…on the right, you see these little ellipses?…We gonna click on there and click on Refresh…and we gonna have to do this for each one…but we wanna make sure…that each one is finished as we do them.…
And if you watch the app, you gonna start seeing…some changes happening in there, aren't ya?…We wanna make sure we refresh all of these.…And when we close that up, now we see our app is clean.…All of our events have changed.…
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.