The trial PowerApps environment used in this course includes sample model-driven apps. In this video, Gini von Courter provides a walk-through of two of the sample apps.
- [Instructor] When I created the PowerApps demo … environment and added the common data service … for Apps database, I was given the choice … about whether I wanted to have some sample data … in the applications, I said yes. … And therefore I have three model driven applications … that were given to us. … We can edit these, they show up on the tab of apps … I can edit. … So if I wanted to click Edit I could, … but first let me simply show you how this particular … asset checkout app works so you can take a look at it. … It has products, these are the products that are available. … We can see a chart of those products. … We have reservations that people have made. … And we have reviews of the products. … So this is really a list and text based model driven app. … Let's take a look at fundraiser, … which has more of a visualization bend to it. … Not just in terms of its basic design … where we have, for example, this stream view … that allows me to see all active fundraisers … we have four, we have 13 donations. …
- Recall the URL for the PowerApps portal.
- Recognize the template used to create a three-screen mobile app from existing data.
- Name the default type of entity ownership.
- Determine the type of relationship between two entities.
- Identify the prefix for Microsoft Dynamics entities.
- Explain where PowerApps business rules run, even on canvas apps.
- Recognize an example of an artifact type of component.