Once the budget tracker app is created you observe how it works and where the data is stored.
- [Instructor] All right, here we are.…Our Budget Tracker app has been created,…but this is using sampled data.…All the data in here, all of our budgets,…these different events that the items, the categories,…it's all just sampled data.…It's in that workbook, but we're gonna change all of that…and make this app our own.…Let's go ahead and let's preview it first…and see how it looks, see how we can use it.…We see the top, it says, All budgets,…and we have a line for who much is budgeted,…how much we spent, and how much is remaining.…
We have, over here on the left,…cards for each individual event,…and as we click on those, we see that…our main screen up here in the middle changes.…We see a list of the expenses, how much they were,…a total, we have a great little pie chart,…which shows us the percentages…of how much we spent out of that total budget.…It's really, really a nice app.…And like I said, we are going to customize it…so that we get it to work for our events…here at Landon Hotels.…
Let's go ahead and, on this budget,…
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.