PowerApps are automatically displayed on the dynamics.com page, the home page for Microsoft Dynamics 365. You can choose to pin favorite apps to the top of the page. Apps launched from Dynamics are displayed in a browser.
- [Instructor] Finally, I'd like to show you…how PowerApps are run from Dynamics 365.…If you have access to Dynamics 365, just hit the waffle.…I'm going to slide over to dynamics.com…which has a great interface for applications.…We go to the Dynamics 365 homepage.…These are my Dynamics 365 apps at the top.…But notice that the applications…that I just created have been added.…Here's our Meeting Capture that we created from a sample.…
Our Service Calls Log.…And finally our Weekly Survey.…If we wish to launch one of those,…for example, if I wish the launch the Service Calls Log,…I can simply click to do so.…I also have a menu so that I can pin this app to the top.…When I click, the description that was provided…was the description that I entered when I created this app.…Here we are.…If I launch an app from Dynamics 365 in a browser,…the app itself will be launched in a browser.…You'll be happy to know that I actually fixed…the table one title to service calls.…
If I close out of the application…or back out of the application,…
- Recognize which devices a mobile-first app is designed for.
- Explain how to download an app template.
- Recall which screen in PowerApps displays one card after another.
- Identify layouts available in PowerApps.
- Determine how to enter text as a constant.
- List two terms to describe the first screen that’s loaded when the app is launched.
- Identify the URL used to run PowerApps in a browser.
- Explain how to launch an app from Dynamics 365.