Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Open an app in a browser, part of Learning Microsoft PowerApps.
- [Narrator] There are currently three main ways…to run PowerApps.…First, we can run them in a browser.…Second, we can run PowerApps on a mobile device…and that was our goal with this particular PowerApp.…And third, if you are a Dynamics 365 user,…you can pin PowerApps to your Home screen…in Dynamics 365 and run them from there.…Let me show you how to quickly and easily…run this app from a browser.…Let's return to our PowerApps service.…
At PowerApps.com, and I'm logged in.…If I go to my Apps, here is the app that I created.…And if I click the Information button,…there is a web link for this particular app.…Also remember, I haven't shared this app yet.…I have the ability to share it from here,…to look at the versions I have created,…to change some of my settings.…If I want to be able to classify it,…under App Source, I can do that,…lots of different choices here.…
I'm going to click the web link…and it will load my PowerApp so that I…can use it in the same way that I've been previewing it.…So the preview has given me a pretty accurate…
- Identify what PowerApps plan one and plan two are for.
- List the three types of data sources.
- Explain the easiest way to modify the overall look of an app.
- Identify what you can change to allow you to maximize the available screen space and make it easier to read the app.
- Recognize how to restore or delete a version of your app.