- Recall the URL for the PowerApps portal.
- Recognize the template used to create a three-screen mobile app from existing data.
- Name the default type of entity ownership.
- Determine the type of relationship between two entities.
- Identify the prefix for Microsoft Dynamics entities.
- Explain where PowerApps business rules run, even on canvas apps.
- Recognize an example of an artifact type of component.
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Gini] With the Common Data Service for Apps, also called CDS for Apps, you can securely store your organization's data. Then easily access that data to create mobile first business apps that will also run in a browser. CDS for Apps is cutting-edge tech. Part of the Open Data Initiative between Adobe, Microsoft and SAP. CDS for Apps includes definitions for over 200 entities. Like accounts, customers and orders. Entities that are used in many businesses. Entities that you'll find in places like Dynamics 365. But you can also create your own entities that best express your organization's data needs. I'm Gini Von Courter. Please join me in this exploration of the CDS for Apps. The foundation of modern apps that focus on your company's data.