In this video you create a connection between PowerApps and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- [Instructor] We're here on our PowerApps homepage…and we're getting ready to go ahead and create a new app.…This app will connect to Dynamics 365.…We're gonna be able to pull data…from our Dynamics 365 sales.…We'll open up our dashboard here, take a quick look.…What we're gonna do is we are going to create an app…that will connect to our Dynamics 365 sales leads.…We'll be able to see all of our leads.…We'll be able to add leads.…We'll be able to edit them.…But the first thing we need to do…is create a data connection between PowerApps…and Dynamics 365.…
So from our homepage we're gonna go…over here to the left and click on data.…From the dropdown we'll click on connections.…We see the current connections that we have.…We don't have one for Dynamics 365.…So we're gonna go up here to the top,…click on the new connection button,…and it's gonna take us to our connections page.…We see all of the connectors that we have available to us.…And we're going to go up here to the upper right…and search for…Dynamics.…
And there it is, Dynamics 365.…
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.