Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Log into PowerApps on a mobile device, part of Learning Microsoft PowerApps.
- [Instructor] You'll find the free mobile apps…for PowerApps in the usual locations…where you download apps for your phone,…so I found mine in the Application Store for iTunes.…You'll also find them in Google Play,…and let's see how this works.…First, the first time that I'm using this,…I'm going to need to log in.…You know what I'll be prompted for next.…
Sign in.…So here's my PowerApp, there's the room report.…I can get details about it, I can open it,…I can pin it to Home, because I'd love…for it to be here all the time.…I can mark it as a favorite.…One of the ways I can sort apps is to look for my favorites.…So that's also a good way to do that.…So let me make it a favorite.…Now if I choose to see just favorites, there it is,…but let's touch it and open it up.…
I get information, swipe from the left edge…to close the app.…Great.…Got it.…And as when we first logged in,…now we're going to be connecting again, so.…Now that I've logged in, here comes my app.…And this is great, I have some extra blank items,…but if I sort and search,…
- Identify what PowerApps plan one and plan two are for.
- List the three types of data sources.
- Explain the easiest way to modify the overall look of an app.
- Identify what you can change to allow you to maximize the available screen space and make it easier to read the app.
- Recognize how to restore or delete a version of your app.