Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Format text controls, part of Learning Microsoft PowerApps.
- [Instructor] Let's preview this and see how it works.…Click the preview the app button…to see the layout that you currently have selected…so if I choose the browse screen and preview the app…and I wanna go see some detail, that works.…If I'd like to open this for editing…it takes me to the edit form,…click to close it, return,…I can sort.…If I add a new item then it will open up my edit form.…
Let's close this.…I'd like to make a couple of additional modifications.…For example, I'd like this to be a little bit smaller…so that Whirlpool switch housing would fit…and I'd like to give it a little bit more room.…I can just squeeze it a little bit closer to that button,…and then I can choose a smaller size.…Maybe even a 20.…I can adjust some other items.…
This can slide a little lower,…names don't usually take up that much space,…the room name certainly isn't going…to take up that much space.…And by giving this more room,…I can kick it up just a little bit more.…Now I'd like this to be about a 22,…I don't have a 22 as a choice here,…
- Identify what PowerApps plan one and plan two are for.
- List the three types of data sources.
- Explain the easiest way to modify the overall look of an app.
- Identify what you can change to allow you to maximize the available screen space and make it easier to read the app.
- Recognize how to restore or delete a version of your app.